- Native born Texan!
- Graduate of The University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in history
- Member of various clubs and organizations, including Rotary International, the Sigma Chi Fraternity Alumni Association, and The University of Texas Longhorn Club.
- Hobbies include international travel (especially on ocean cruises), snow skiing, Broadway musicals and all college sports (football, basketball, track/field and baseball).
- Member of the Austin and National Boards of REALTORS, the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, and a past director of the Austin Association of Homebuilders
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
These previous three designations qualify me as being within the top two per cent of all REALTORS nationwide in my professional credentials.
- I provide a relaxed atmosphere, including spending several days with you as is applicable, especially if you are on a three to five-day house-hunting trip, where I act more in the capacity of a consultant than a highly-motivated salesperson only interested in earning a brokerage fee. You will always be in control of what properties you want to view from the listings that you have received prior to our meetings -- I will only be offering suggestions that will more accurately facilitate finding your desired property from the input that you are giving.
- I pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information on both resale and new homes, as well as related services such as mortgage, insurance and inspection providers.
- My clientele is comprised from all walks of life, including all types of professional persons, transferred business people from all the largest corporations in our area, successful small to larger individual business owners, as well as spirited retirees. I can provide you with individual references and phone numbers beyond those that are listed in this site.
- I have just attained the "Five Star Professional" rating from the seventh year in a row from this highly regarded rating service among real estate agents. Only two per cent of all central Texas agents achieve this, which is based more on the "cushy" way clients feel about their agent's services rather than total sales volume.
- Please also read the 5-Star Reviews from previous clients that I have on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Bing so that you may learn more from their individual feelings about my services.
- If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, let me put my 45 years of experience to work for you!